Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pergola Design 10, Free 3ds Model



Ok. I am thinking of creating a new wave of pergola designs, starting with 10, and probably ending in number 20. I am not so sure how long it will actually take me, because I have not that much free time to play with my 3ds max software anymore.

Very simple pergola here, the actual shape is a Hexagon (6 sides). I rendered it with default scanline renderer. No added plugins. the video actually took some time because I uploaded to Youtube in High Definition (HD)

You like this garden structure? You can download it here: Pergola Design 10
The format is a max file; version 9. It is about 360kb in size, for quick download time. Please make sure to check this blog for more free models.

The files shared here all belong to me, nowhere else in the internet would anyone find them. Thank you all for the visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment