Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pergola Designs 11



A pergola with an arch top.  Golden like finish, small little cozy place for the summer.  Set up one or two chairs and a small table.  I created this using 3ds max software.  Feel free to download the model HERE! (animation included)  Note: Please keep in mind the link to the download is not forever.  After a while this link will lead to an error page.


The design concept belongs to me.  So please if you use it, don't forget to give me credit.  Come back for more of my 3d models coming soon.  Thanks for the visits, and have a great day! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hello, yup thіs poѕt iѕ truly good anԁ I havе learnеԁ lоt of
    things frοm it сoncerning blogging. thаnks.
    Also see my webpage :: computer coupons discounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can also be for free items or (BOGO), Buy One Get One free.
    Keep them in a folder by your shopping list so not
    to forget them when you go shopping. One of its updates was to enhance the scheduler that did not work with the real time scanning function.
    Also visit my page ... computer coupons best buy

    ReplyDelete